Monday, June 2, 2014

*Awkward Silence* Hello.

So where I livs it is currently 11:40 at night. I should be asleep given I have to work and go to VBS tomorrow. But I'm awake (and blogging?) There is the most ANNOYING birds outside my bedroom window. And I really should go to sleep. Haha this is fun. I actually think I had a post in draft supposed to go up before this one, but I never finished it. LOL.



GAH I WANNA SHOOT THOSE BIRDS!



So this weekend I will be at a family reunion. I have to miss the super fun and exciting last night of VBS to go to a reunion with a bunch of family members I don't know. But, I will probably bring a doll or mini doll, and like last year get some pictures.



Maybe do some blogging via non internet needing, writing, app. So that I can enjoy documenting everything, and then later throwing it in to a post and hitting Publish. :p



Update on the now:


I'm busy, and trying to do this week long workout to get back into shape. I do like 50+ crunches on the days I'm supposed to, (I think I missed today's. Oops.) And 30 minutes of cardio. I'm also considering going 24-48 hours of drinking nothing but homemade juice and maybe some Keifer. But it's supposed to flush the bad stuff out of your body, so I'm think that next week I might do that, but for now I'll just make myself some juice and drink a glass of that a day to keep healthy.



It's late, I'm tired, goodnight.

4 comments:

  1. I love Keifer! My Mom hasn't made some in a while though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom buys big bottles at Walmart, it tastes good. But I drink it more as a need. I get these horrible stomach aches that feel like a cross between eating to much and not eaten at all and they move up and down from my chest and my stomach and always hurts so bad. But we discovered the Keifer helps me keep them away, idk what it really is that helps, the probiotics, etc. But it does and I'm glad! :D

      Delete
  2. Yeah I haven't even met half of my relatives so It's so awkward when I go someplace and my parents or grandma are like: 'oh such and such how are you?' And I'm like ' you're a complete stranger and I don't know who you are and why am I talking to you' :) I'm really shy and socially awkward so that makes it even harder for me:) I love exercising! I need to get back in shape too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They know who I am sometimes and I'm just like, 'huh?' LOL Yeah, the exercise is like the laziest workout ever. Two of the days it says 'REST.' Which means do nothing. XD

      Delete