Thursday, May 15, 2014

New Perfume

I got a new perfume, FOR TWO DOLLARS!!!


I was out at Cato's Fashion with my mom and little brother, and I love their perfumes, all of which are impressions of really expensive stuff, but every single one is five bucks. Well I noticed two perfumes on clearance! I spritzed the tester of each of them, and fell absolutely in love with one of them, I had some extra cash, (The rest I'm going to buy the book, The Fault In Our Stars with.) And it said, 1.99, and I was like, WOAH, TWO BUCKS FOR AWESOME PERFUME! YES!


So I bought it. It is called Regal Crown our Impression of Katy Perry's Killer Queen.


And wow is it awesome! Here are some pics,


Here is the box, (It's standing in front of my mom's blue purse.) So pretty and fancy!

The side and the price tag, (See, in red pen, 1.99!! :D )

The back and all the stuff it says that nobody reads.

Opening from the top this is the first glimpse.

And the overall bottle! So gorgeous, I love the packaging and bottle shape.

Regal Crown in fancy gold.

The lid that somehow reminds me of Loki's crown in The Avengers.


The scent, this is important. I LOVE this scent. For two dollars it was worth it. It smells sweet like candy and fruit and flowers! If you like mature but not overly fancy, like an everyday springy summery thing, you will like this.


So, If you like cheap, good perfume go to Cato's Fashion and see if they have an impression of an expensive perfume from a celebrity, they also had a Justin Bieber impression scent, Angelina Jolie possibly, Paris Hilton I think, etc. 

They also have some other good scents and such. Like a very fancy but earthy scent called something like, Burberry. I forget, (Though once I buy TFIOS, I'm gonna save up and by my mom that Burberry scent, she might like that.)


Over all, I would give this a 4.8 out of 5, and recommend to everyone. 


Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. Hey where do you live? Because there might be a small chance we could be living close to each other!

    ReplyDelete