Monday, June 9, 2014

Randomness. Literally, just random stuff and procrastination.

Hello. Okay so I have this plan to post all the stuff from my quick vaca in NC for a family reunion, but I probably won't because I'm lazy......




Update on me health: My parents and I are like 95% sure I have Acid Reflex. Lots of Tums and Keifer are helping keep the horrid stomach aches away, it's not a concerning health issue, but the fact that I have it, It just. Ya know, bugs me.





Why do I feel like everyone on the internet probably sees me as sweet and nice and geeky and smart and always dresses modestly? I have no clue. Because today I went out shopping with my mom wearing not appropriately long shorts, and a shirt that if I grow two more inches will be a crop top. ;)



And gods my personality. I'm pretty and thin and I get stares and such from guys. But even though I dislike the stares and whistles, I still act really, flirtatious. I swish my hips when I walk, (Not always on purpose though, LOL.) I keep a little smile or smirk on my face to keep people amused, I'm just interesting like that. I always feel like when I'm actually allowed to date, I will try to be good but I will be a little to flirty. It's kinda my personality. If I could choose different song lyrics to describe myself:


'She's cool but she's cruel and she knows what she's doing......... She's bitter sweet, she knocks me off of my feet.'



Haha. That is me. I'm nice and all in some ways, but I'm downright cruel in some spots. Just in The way I treat certain things though. ;) I think that guys will (are) liking me. And I THINK that they may picture me as a bit, bitter sweet. ;)




Welllll, this was fun. Oh! A storm is (was) here where I live, in a minute and a half of strong wind, we lost two and a half trees. One HUGE probably seventy foot Hickory Nut tree, one Maple, and part of a Juniper.




Yup. That's it. For now. Bye.



Abbie R,



10 comments:

  1. BTW-how old are you? I'm 13 (and I either act like a tomboy or an 8 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just gonna say I'm younger than you by a bit. ;) (And I'm like that to, but I act like a 5 year old, LOL)

      Delete
    2. It's really weird 'cause I dislike things that girls my age and younger love doing, like; I don't like dressing up real nice (and my younger sis loves too! :), I'm gonna get my ears pierced this week which I'm freaked out about :), I don't like curling my eyelashes or putting mascara on (which I don't do a lot) and I feel really weird and embarrassed when my family compliments me on how I look....Yeah pretty weird huh? But it's pretty funny like my first thought when I see a boy or someone that's a male is: if he tries anything on me I'll knock him over! (not like that would happen of course :) You know what I mean?

      Delete
    3. And I LOVE camo and stuff in that line.

      Delete
  2. I hope you feel better! :)
    Just wondering, do you like shopping at Forever 21?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks :) Are you asking me about forever 21 or are you asking The author of this blog? :) If you're asking me then I don't really care about shopping for nice clothes....though...it depends on what I find:)

      Delete
    2. I know I'm just kidding :) (sorry!!!!!!)

      Delete
  3. WE. ARE. SO. ALIKE. LOL! ~Leah4802

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah- We must be. ;)


    Hope- I do like Forever 21!! :D Some of my clothes are from there. They are cheap, but nice!


    Addy/Emma- I know what you mean. There are some guys I could throw a couple punches at. ;)

    ReplyDelete