Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sewing and Sunflowers.

I've been a crafty mood lately. I've done some sewing since my mom set up her sewing machine in the dining room. In the past three days I've made,


A doll skirt,


A bag,


And a small throw pillow for my mom. :)



All of those were made out of the same material, (An old sheet I'm guessing it was,) But I found different fabrics so now I'm going to be making different things with different fabric.



Also, I painted six feet of sunflowers on a concrete pillar down by our basement. They will wash away next time it rains, but I like them. I'm thinking about painting some on a protected but visible part of our barn. :D Here is a picture of the sunflowers that took me two and a half hours to paint (I was outside until fifteen after nine painting them. That's why the picture is so weird, it was taken at night.) :



And yes that is the shadow of my figure taking a picture of the sunflowers. (My brother shone a light nearby so it was easier to see.) Also, look by that door, on the left side, overtaken almost by the light, is a sunflower that won't get rained on. So it will be there for a while. What do you think? Did I do a good job painting flowers? :3



Abbie R,

6 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job painting the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I might start another blog, the theme would be ever after high. I'd still post on my drawing blog so what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I just recently watched 'Rise of the guardians' for the first time and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. misspiggy=awesomeJuly 1, 2014 at 6:17 AM

    Abbie, have you seen HTTYD2 yet?
    THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. http://www.rotoscopers.com/2014/06/30/layoffs-continue-at-dreamworks-as-httyd2-struggles/
    WE MIGHT NOT GET ANY MORE DRAGONS!
    If it's okay with you, could you put this on your Dragons Pinterest board? I know a lot of HTTYD fans go there...

    (Also wanted to say hey, how ya doin', long time no comment. XD)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those flowers are so cute Abbie! It's a shame they'll washed off! :( Addy and Emma: I love that movie too! and they people who made it didn't make enough money off of it, so there won't be a 2nd one! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen HTTYD2. No. The movie will succeed. We will get more dragons. I know we will. Dreamworks wouldn't. And they know they wouldn't. They saw the reactions they know what will happen. (Thank you Leah!)

    ReplyDelete