Thursday, August 28, 2014

August Favorites: 2014

I decided I should list my favorite things from this month, and it will vary from products to news to random stuff.


My favorites of this month, are...



Taylor Swift's new song, 'Shake It Off' I LOVE THIS SONG. I can't stop listening to it!


A Little History Of The World by E.H Gombrich. This is an amazing book written quite a many years ago, it was the only book Gombrich wrote, and it tells the story of the history of the world, and one of my favorite parts, is that it starts with the words, "Once upon a time."


The Hobbit; An Unexpected Journey. This movie rocks, and I am loving it, hopefully I will be able to see Desolation of Smaug sometime soon.


CoverGirl Lash Blast Length mascara in the color Black-Brown.


E.L.F Cosmetics. (Spoilers!)


Pinterest. Literally the entire Pinterest website.


Missglamorazzi on YouTube.


DeviantART.


Up&Up's twenty four pack of colored pencils.


Sylvania headphones.


The Fiftieth Anniversary Special of Doctor Who.





And those are my favorites for this month, I will have more featured at the end of next month, bye for now!


Abbie R,




2 comments:

  1. Hey! Have you made the Astrid cosplay yet? I really want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um....I really want to do gymnastics but my mom can't afford it now so in one of your posts you said you do at-home-gymnastics. Do you have to pay for that or do you learn online or something? BTW-I really like that Taylor swift song as well! :)

    ReplyDelete