Saturday, September 20, 2014

So my dolls rooms have changed.....

The Dolls over at Madness and Fun With The Dolls, got a room change, because our playroom, was rearranged and now I have two small shelves for my dolls!




This one, 
Is more of a storage shelf, with all of my dolls packed onto it to keep them safe up off of the floor. (And WOW they look creepy and weird in this particular photo.)




And the other one,
And this shelf is a room! Actually it is the new bedroom for the set of The Azalea's Willow ! Astrid and, um, Ryder posing as a boy, (Whom isn't a doll or split doll personality, so I have just been calling him 'A gentleman' or 'Gentleman' when I am not shooting for the show. Maybe I should just call him by the character he plays, (Danny.) Anyway, so that are the new storage\rooms for my dolls, and this is part of the new set of The Azalea's Willow, 


(Look closely in this above photo at the pink bookshelf, on the top shelf in front of the pink and green box, is a tiny toy Stormfly from How To Train Your Dragon, it can be seen in the show occasionally and is a joke on Lyla (The character Astrid plays,)'s real name, which is Astrid of course. Haha.





Well, goodbye for now, I will probably have a September Favorite post up as the next thing on here, so keep an eye out for that!



Abbie R,


No comments:

Post a Comment