Thursday, August 21, 2014

Makeup Review #1: CoverGirl Last Blast Length Mascara.

Okay, so this is going to be a bunch of reviews on makeup I've used. If you do not wear makeup or are not allowed, then you can stop and leave, OR you can keep reading and make a list of what to get for when you reach the moment when you are allowed (Which, was an awesome moment for me, though I was  literally only allowed to wear eye shadow and lip gloss, nothing else.)



So today we have this:


This lovely mascara in its yellow tube will probably be something I restock on once I run out.



So I have tried three mascaras, I own them all, but this is my favorite. The other two I have make my eyes water so easily because the formula is so heavy it will mess with my lashes and make my eyes water to the point I look like I'm crying.


But this one is a thinner formula, most likely because it is designed for lengthening your eyelashes, and not making them super full looking. Mine is in the shade Black-Brown, and I adore it. There is nothing better than this color and formula.



Another reason I love it, the brush is slightly thinner and makes applying easier (For me) because my lashes are very long. As a child they would and almost still can reach almost to my eyebrows, and so the thin brush and a heavy upward stroke makes my mascara look awesome.



I would suggest getting this mascara because:

A. It is affordable. You don't really need 30$ mascara, this one is less than 7$ everywhere, but varies slightly depending on the store. So cheap is on its side.


B. It looks amazing on people who have pale skin and green, blue, or grey eyes (Or all three!) Though I'm pretty sure a tanner skin and brown eyes would look pretty good to.


C. As I've stated before, it is a thinner formula and makes applying it a lot easier.



Problems with it:


A. If you don't let it dry, and then blink, it will smudge onto your skin. Thankfully, wetting your finger quickly and wiping away the smudges and excess is very easy.



B. If you apply too much it makes your eyelashes clump together. Which is not good.







So there we have it! The first review of some of my makeup products, there will be more, and keep an eye out for other things as well!




Abbie R,

No comments:

Post a Comment