Wednesday, August 13, 2014

American Girl at The Fair

So I went to the fair a week ago, and may I just say, THE AMOUNT OF DOLLS AND DOLL CLOTHES THERE, WAS INSANE.



First I saw this outfit someone submitted, and one a blue ribbon for!

And because there will be an AG store in my state soon, and the fact that there is a fashion show, I SAW THIS! The woman at the booth, was super friendly, and gladly moved out of the way for a second so I could get a good picture. Everything at the booth was so cute!

Next there was this poster, IT HAS KIT AND SAMANTHA IN THEIR NEW OUTFITS!!!
I LOVE Kit's outfit, but I don't know how I feel about Samantha.



In the 4-H department a girl submitted this cute little skirt. She did good!


Also in the 4-H area was Kanani in this dress! OMGOSH IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I love it! Everything was so awesome!




BONUS:


SOMEONE BUILT DOCTOR WHO LEGO'S!!! AAH it is so cool! Sadly, you can't see the 10th Doctor and Rose because of the angle the photo was taken, but you can see the Daleks and the TARDIS!



Well, nothing else for now, but I hope you enjoyed this awesomeness, Bye for now!


Abbie R,



2 comments: