Monday, March 3, 2014

Some life, the Green brothers, (The lack of my sanity.)

I've been sick for like over a week, now that I'm feeling better I thought I should do an AWESOME post. (Even if it may or may not contain pictures.) That vacation post is going to happen, I promise. But I need time.



Okay, my past two, three weeks a maybe have been torture and delight. I became a Nerdfighter, which concludes to, I HAVE BECOME OBSESSED WITH VLOGBROTHERS!! They do have some ridiculously funny, but also quite inspiring stuff. The ever famous and actually really smart brothers, Hank and John Green, have given me needed knowledge. I give you, some amazing advice and stuff for life:



1. THIS IS NOT THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE. Hank Green mentioned that he loves being an adult because he has a better understanding of the world. And I agree, I mean, my mom constantly tells me, (As I'm not even a teenager yet,) 'You don't know anything about life.' And I'm always going in my head, "Well duh. I know that." But here's the thing, your life will probably get to be waaayyy better after you get out of college and become an adult. Not an adult, an adultier adult. The adultiest adult you can be!!! Meaning right now, maybe almost the worst time of your life.



2. SPELLING MAKES A DIFFERENCE. Okay, this one is all me, spelling and using words correctly makes you look SO much smarter, so please use this guide:


Their: IT MEANS IT IS OWNED BY SOMEONE. It is THEIR house. That is THEIR dog.


There: IT MEANS SOMETHING IS THERE. The house is over THERE. We can park the car over THERE.


They're: IT MEANS THEY ARE, IT'S A CONTRACTION OF THEY ARE. THEY'RE going on vacation, THEY'RE making pancakes.



I'm not going to go into Your\You're, but if you understand the following sentence, you have mastered Their\They're\There.


They're building their house over there.




3. YOU NEED MORE THAN ONE FUTURE JOB PLAN. Seriously, I have three career choices. The first one (My dream goal.) Is to become a writer for Dreamworks Animation. The second is to become a Cyber Spy, this is an option for me thanks to my dad. And the third, (My if all else fails default plan.) Is to work for and takeover my mom's wedding business. Because she said I could have it if I needed it, and so I'm keeping it as a default plan.




4. YOU COULD FAIL ON OVERCOMING YOUR PROBLEMS AND GETTING PERFRCT GRADES. I'm not saying you should, but I'm saying you could and still be better off than bunches of people. So don't worry so much, it will be fiiinneee!!!!





There, an awesome post. Get used to this, I have a LOT more good stuff to post about!


Abbie R,


6 comments:

  1. I want to work in the animation field too! Wouldn't it be awesome if we were both working at DreamWorks?
    And this is a GREAT post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! That would be cooooll!!!! We could work together on ideas and you could come up with some basic sketches and stuff for ideas!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES YES YES. That needs to happen so much that I'm not even kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousA: Who say's int's not the best time of my life? JK. When I move out of the house, it's AU REVIOR LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS! Aloha, Living alone. Oh, wait, if I live alone, I might start talking to my cat. Not that I don't already. XD. Okay, I am crazy.
    - AnonymousA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! :D
    By the way, you have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Congratulations. Click here for more information. http://delightfulworldofdolls.com/the-liebster-award/
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would really love to work on animation at either: Disney, Blue skies, or Dreamworks!

    ReplyDelete