Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Frozen Blog Party

I'm joining the Frozen Blog Party   time to answer questions!



   1. Who is your favorite Frozen character (or characters) and why?
   
Elsa, she wanted her freedom, and as much as I love Anna, she could have just gone back and left her sister. Though the frozen kingdom was a bit of a problem. 
  2. Which is your favorite Frozen song (or songs) and why?
I've got a soft spot for Do You Wanna Build a Snowman, but Let It Go tops it off.   
   3. If you could make one change to the movie, what would it be?
Probably Elsa and Anna's stubborn ways.   
   4. Would you want to see a Frozen sequel?  What would you want it to be about?

Yes, and I would love to see it about Eugene and Rapunzel's trip to Arendelle!    
   5.  Ice Palace or Arendelle Castle?

Ice Palace.   
   6.  If you could choose a sidekick from the movie, would you choose Sven or Olaf?  Why?

Sven, I want to ride him around.   
   7.  Do you think all men pick their noses, as Kristoff claimed?

No. I can certify that "all" men don't.   
   8. Which Frozen character is the most like you (or the one you relate to most) and why?  

Elsa... We love our younger siblings, but we like to be alone as it gives us freedom. And the cold never bothers us anyway.   
   9.  How many times have you seen Frozen so far? 

Once, but that will soon change as I now own it on DVD!
  10.  In keeping with my overall blog theme, ;) which of the Frozen dolls that have been released is your favorite?  (e.g. the Disney Store fashion dolls, Disney Store Disney Animator's Collection and Toddler dolls, Limited Edition Disney Store dolls, Mattel dolls, etc)

The Disney Fashion Dolls are my favorite, I should have gotten them...



Abbie R,

2 comments: