Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Liebster Award

Thank you Madison for nominating me for the Liebster award! I shall answer her questions now,


1. What are your favorite things to do? Hobbies, talents, anything!

My Answer: I like gymnastics, sleeping, giving advice, reading, I have a very special talent for writing that has turned into m major hobby.


2. What is your favorite doll hairstyle you like to do on your dolls? What is a favorite doll hairstyle that you can not manage to do on your dolls?

My Answer: I love playing with braids and ponytails! I have managed to braid even my layered haired dolls hair. And ponytails are so fun to mess around with!



I can not do French or fishtail braids, as well as some buns and twists.


3. What is your favorite thing to do on Spring break?

My Answer: I'm homeschooled so spring break really doesn't exist, but when I get time off it's usually playing on the internet, working with my dolls, writing, and talking to friends!


5. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Do you know the answer to this riddle?

My Answer: A woodchuck could chuck all the wood if the woodchuck could chuck wood. ;)



6. Do you prefer lemonade or soda pop?

My Answer: So hard!! Lemonade is tangy and sweet and delicious, but soda is sweet and fizzy and bubbly! Personally, I would choose that lemonade soda!



7. Do your prefer fruit or vegetables?

My Answer: Fruit! Apples! Bananas! Peaches! Mangoes! Yes!



8. How many mini dolls do you have, if you have any?

My Answer: Three minis, Kaya, Marie Grace, and Samantha.



9. Do you want any more American Girl dolls? If so, please state them:

My Answer: Yes, my current number, (Eight) is okay, but I would like maybe another red head, and certainly an Asian and Africa American. Kaya and Josefina are also of my consideration.



10: What camera do you use to take doll pictures? Whether it’s a mobile device or a Canon Powershot A2300, does it take good quality pictures?

My Answer: I use the camera on my Google Nexus 7, it's okay. The pictures aren't amazing as it is just a basic web camera, but it does work and I use it very often actually.



11. What is your favorite doll video, if you watch doll videos/stopmotions?

My Answer: I really don't know, well, I do like the videos by DeenaandBeena on YouTube. (Check Her out!)






My Award: 




The Nominees For The Award:


1. http://nevergrowupdollguide.blogspot.com/

2. http://tessandmaggiesblog.blogspot.com/

3. http://countrydollstudios.blogspot.com/

4. http://www.americangirlfan.com/

5. http://astridsfrozensecret.blogspot.com/



My Eleven Questions For The Nominees to Answer:

1. Do you prefer actual American Girl clothes, or custom items from places like Facebook, eBay, and Etsy?


2. Do you have a favorite line of toys, non dolls to be precise?

3. Do you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream?

4. If you could have any fictional character come to life and be your best friend, who would it be?

5. Favorite movie?

6. What is your favorite mythical creature?

7. Least favorite movie?

8. Favorite song?

9. Do you think American Girl should make mini dolls for all of their old Girl Of The Year dolls?

10. With the news of Samantha coming back this fall, who do you hope American Girl will re-release next?

11. Favorite YouTube channel?



Well everyone, a bit about my current life, I am sick. Have been for three weeks, it's bad. I hope none of you suffer the sickness like I do.


Abbie R,









No comments:

Post a Comment