Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello Everyone!!

Hi my readers!! I'm back!! The vacation to Florida was AMAZING!! I would love to just bust out all the posts, and Astrid wants to do the same since she only updated Madness and Fun With The Dolls once during vacation. But the pictures are everywhere! Some on my tablet, some on my mother's phone, some on the camera!! It's a hectic mess!! But what I can do today since the pictures are easy access, is give you a review of something I bought!


On the last day of vacation while traveling back home, we stopped at the AGP Atlanta!! I got an outfit there!!


Here's the bag... Guess for a second, it's a historical outfit, with pink in it!!














If you guessed Kit's School Skirt Set you are correct!! Now for a review,

The outfit is perfect for cold weather and warm!


An overview of the amazing outfit which includes; A blouse, Jacket, Skirt, Shoes, Hat, and Socks!

Personally,  I think a doll with brown hair or brown eyes (or both) looks better with it! You can also see the detail in the blouse here!

This is such a cool picture!

The socks and shoes. Note; The shoes are a bit hard to get on the doll once you put the socks on, but it works.

It's also a great warm weather outfit! All together it reminds me of a spring Easter church picnic outfit! A little formal, but also cute!

The hat is a nice touch, and the shoes are cute without the socks as well!

It's also totally adorable with the blouse untucked.

The detail and patterns are amazing!

Some photography!

Cute!

LOVE her hair!!

Some details;


The skirt is a thinner but amazing material, and the buckle up top isn't an actual belt thingy, it's just a cute accent! The skirt has an elastic waist band so it's very realistic.


I was amazed at the blouse and it's well thought out and perfectly pieced patter and stitching. I haven't found a flaw with it yet! It velcros in the back perfectly.


The hat is a felt material, the ribbon was a little loose, but not something to worry about.


The shoes are very well made and realistic!! With amazing attention to detail!!


The socks are knee high and have a small pink trim at the top. They're thinner than Molly's meet socks if you've ever felt those. They snag a bit, but no problems have been found.


Overall Kit's School Skirt is amazing! I'm a bit surprised more people don't have it. 

Until I can update again about the rest of my vacation,


Abbie R,




4 comments:

  1. Looks like your vacation was fun!
    Also, THEY'RE MAKING HTTYD3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "In December 2010, DreamWorks CEO Jeffrey Katzenberg has confirmed that there would also be a third film in the series: 'How To Train Your Dragon is at least three: maybe more, but we know there are at least three chapters to that story.' "
    MAYBE MORE?
    SQUEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun. :) I heard about the 3rd one about a year ago. I'm during to know if there is going to be a fourth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! You can never have too many dragons... ;)
      And your HTTYD Pinterest board is officially addicting, congratulations. I love the quote "Oops, this one has blood on it." I died laughing at that part! (Or any parts involving the twins.)

      Delete
  3. Thanks, yeah, I try to keep my Pinterest entertaining. By captioning random screenshots with pure AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete