Monday, February 3, 2014

February, A New Month, and a New Tutorial!

Three days into February, ALREADY?! I know it's the shortest month of the year, but it's going by SO fast!!


So, Groundhog day yesterday. Also a very boring super bowl, (Broncos didn't win, no fair!) Six ore weeks of winter? Uh, no. Good thing my family is going to Florida soon, it is COLD here. But yesterday we went into the city to go shopping. My mom and I got new swimsuits from Academy Sports, and my parents went to Costco and got memberships.


May I just say, Costco is an awesome place! They had free pizza and chicken wing samples, and within ten minutes of standing in line, some people come out holding six Golden Retriever/Yellow Lab mix puppies because they are in training to be search dogs!


I joked to my mother; "This must be what Heaven is like, Puppies and free chicken wings."


Costco also has lots of good books, and really cool milk jugs!!



Now, onto this video I was talking about.



Post other tips you know of in the comments below!! Bye for now!!


Abbie R,




2 comments:

  1. Cool! Six more weeks of winter for us for sure! We got about three inches of snow yesterday and 3 more winter storms this week!

    GO OKLAHOMA! YAY! XD

    ~CountryDollStudios

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD my Denver Broncos. :} Poor guys, did you watch my SHAMAZIN' vid?

    ReplyDelete