Wednesday, December 25, 2013

What I got for Christmas!!!

Alright, as promised, a list of things I got for Christmas, (Happy Snoggletog btw,) The Dolls have their post up as well, but here's my list.


Meet Caroline, (The book,)

How To Train Your Dragon, (The movie,)

Dragons: Riders of Berk Part 1, (Half of the first season of the show.)

Dragons: Riders of Berk Part 2, (The other half of the first season.)

GeoGirl lip gloss and eye shadow, (It has no chemicals, is great for the environment, and just as good as regular makeup!)

EXPENSIVE purple ear buds, (We're talking seriously pricey here, no telling how my mom got them for me.)

Monsters Inc, (Yeah, the movie. My old copy is ten years old and doesn't even work, now I have a brand new copy on DVD and Blu ray! :D )

CHOCOLATE, (Yup, yummy chocolate!)

Toothpaste, (But not just your typical toothpaste, my favorite Tom's of Maine strawberry toothpaste, it has no dye, no chemicals, and one all natural flavoring that gives a slight color, actual strawberry juice!)

A cute owl ornament, (It's adorbs. :) )

A long bow and two arrows. (No judging! It's what I wanted.)

The Wizard of Oz, (A DVD 75th anniversary copy!)

A purple unicorn Tummy Stuffer, (My brother got an alligator and my grandmother wanted to make sure we both got one.)

NIVEA Chapstick, (I think it's because my mom knew how much my lips have been hurting because of the dry air, and I have a cold sore which keeps bleeding sometimes. :/ )

A Hula Sisters Barbie Doll set, (I got Chelsea and Skipper! One's name is Piper, but I have to work on a name for the other.)

The Sims 2, Seasons Expansion Pack, (I found it out a discount store, and because Sims 2 isn't made anymore, mom let me get it. :} )

A PS3 Snowboarding game, (Random..)

AND, the big gift, A NEW LAPTOP!! I'm using it from now on!!! It's an HP, :D It's High Definition, Got awesome sound, Windows 8, and a webcam!!!!



I know, I got a lot of stuff, (Most of it's small.) But that was a LOT more than I expected!! I only asked for FIVE things. And I won't be getting anything new until next Christmas, (No spoiling us, *eyeroll* ) But, with this new laptop, (Which is pretty big!!) I will be blogging easier maybe. You see, my old laptop was seven years old, has crashed three times, could just barely use high def things on the internet, couldn't play movies, and I actually had to plug a keyboard into it because the A, I, S, T, Up, Down, Left, and Right keys quit working. I'm going to enjoy Snoggletog with my family now!

Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sweet! Merry Christmas, and happy Snoggletog! (I watched the How to Train Your Dragon Holiday Special Dreamworks thingy o whatever. Soooo funny!
    ~Madison~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's a funny and cute story. :) thanks, and Happy Snoggletog!

    ReplyDelete