Wednesday, December 4, 2013

A doll, a hairstyle, an explanation, you know, stuff....

Hi everyone!! So first thing is first, I recently got back from Thanksgiving vacation, that was fun!! I took Rapunzel, and got a new Disney doll. As I have stated already. First up, the new doll, she was a birthday present from one of my grandmother's, and I have yet to get my presents and such from my parents and grandparents here. So, my new dolly is,



A TODDLER DOLL OF ANNA FROM FROZEN!!!!!! Isn't she cute? I have yet to see Frozen, but it looks VERY good. She is a sweet doll, sadly, the only pics of her I have right now are these of her in the box. But you'll see more of her, I promise.

This is the back of her box, I hope to get Elsa someday! Then I would have the sisters, that will be fun to do photo shoots with.

And, Rapunzel's hairstyle!! I managed to recreate her braid from the movie! If I had some little flowers it would have been perfect!! But, it is really simple so I can give directions through words, you can do this on any long haired dolls hair, first, separate the hair into three sections one of them slightly bigger then the other, then braid each section so you have three braids. Then take the three braids and braid them. There you go, Rapunzel's Braid!!


Aaah, and one of the fandoms I'm in has to make an appearance. 


Just so everyone can go around teasing him and all he can do is try to speak clearly and fly a dragon with hiccups!!

Yeah, that should happen.


AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDD,




IT'S THE NEWEST POSTER!!!
POSTER!!! I can't wait for June of next year.. Our babies have grown up!! Hotcup, I mean Hiccup! has stubble, and hair, and a scar, and armor, and and and, Toothless has blue nostrils. I'm intrigued.. TOOTHWESS!! Y U HAV BLU NOSE?!!


Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. I may or may not have been trying to pull Hiccup and Toothless off the computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. XD I would to Sparkie!!! HOTCUP AND TOOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete