Sunday, December 8, 2013

GUESS WHAT I GOT??!!

A NEW AG DOLL!!!! EEEEEKKK!!! I got MAG #29 for my b-day, (My "party" was late this year...) she is GORGEOUS. I named her: Astrid Lilo Emmaline Overland. Pretty right? She's half Hawaiian if your wondering about the Lilo part, and, she is the third last name to be added, so if I want I can extend different families. Though all of my dolls call me mom, Astrid is not sibling to any of the others. Well, I consider them all a family, they just aren't related in any way. Now, for a picture of her!!


Bad, I know. But it was late, I was tired, and way to excited to focus. Better one's will certainly be taken some other time. For now this is it though.

 I recommend #29, she is VERY pretty. She is my fourth brunette AG, and my second with brown eyes. Though she is my first MAG, and first layered haired doll. I am registered on Inner Star University, you can friend me if you like! Just let me know in the comments what your username is, mine is; Astrid108 

Alright, I'm off to enjoy other stuff, but check The Dolls blog for Astrid's introduction and her profile!!!

Abbie R,

4 comments:

  1. Thanks!!!! :D Overland was a ROTG reference, (Human Jack) Emmaline was a character I've come up with, Astrid is from How To Train Your Dragon, and Lilo is from Lilo and Stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I'm dying of cuteness! Astrid is sooo pretty.
    I'll friend you on ISU! I'm Madison2465.
    ~Madi~

    ReplyDelete