Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Yay!

So Disney is had a free shipping sale from Tuesday to Thursday, The Disney Classic twelve inch dolls were on sale, I had ten bucks, so mom said knock yourself out!!! I bought a Rapunzel!!!! She will be a friend for Merida who if you have heard, is lonely. ;) A great review for Rapunzel here, which reviews the 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 dolls convinced me I wanted her, plus, I love the movie Tangled. But, the review showed a flaw of hers that, while okay, is kind of upsetting, her hair no where NEAR the length of the 2010 version, which I probably would have enjoyed much more. But, you get what you get. That hair will be hard to manage anyway, I'm actually trying to find a way to preserve Merida's curls, gel maybe? Well, enough with my useless posts for now, maybe a better one soon?


Abbie R,

No comments:

Post a Comment