Saturday, July 6, 2013

My two new Merida dolls!

I managed to score two new Merida dolls from the movie Brave, for just 6.10, totally for everything! I got one to play with and photograph, and the other is now a collectors item, pics,


Here they are side by side,

This one, is the one I'm going to play with, 

But this little gal gets to stay in her box.

So here she is half un-boxed, 

She's free!

Now everything looks a okay from here, but...

Under her dress her legs are completely bowed and crooked, sadly she suffers this due to the fact she's a 2012 doll, and the dolls from 2012 all had this problem.

Here she is in Felicity's bedroom, with all her awesome accessories.


Abbie R,








2 comments:

  1. Woah! She look so pretty! That's awesome, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I'm super happy about the deal I made getting these two.

    ReplyDelete