Saturday, September 28, 2013

My day at the zoo,

Today I went to the zoo!!!! I got TONS of pics, but all these pictures, and that's only half of the animals we saw!!! Alright now for some crazy creatures,


Up in the farm area, which we skipped part of, was a Barn Owl exhibit. 

Giraffe's,

Red River Hog's,

Zebra's,

Meerkat's,

More Meerkat's,

Clouded Leopards, 

Red Panda's,

A Tapir,

Saddle Billed Stork,

Ring Tailed Lemur's,

Mountain Lion's,

Lynx's,

Flamingo's,

Bengal Tiger's,

And another picture of a Tiger,

Some sort of white Parrot like bird,

Kangaroo's That if they came up to you, you could PET.

Galapagos's Tortoise's,

Rhinoceros Iguana's,

Some sort of Lizard,

Spotted Salamander's,

A sting ray,

And another type of Iguana.


I had so much fun and hope I get to go back sometime,


Abbie R,











  






















No comments:

Post a Comment