Thursday, March 14, 2013

Furloughs, chickens, and colds, Oh my!

So things have been crazy (bad) around here. Let me start with Tuesday,


First we found out that my dad is on furlough. Which means he will be losing a lot of money. So my mom will probably be getting a part time job. And well you get the picture. ):

On Wednesday,

Well first the power went out for a while. Then the appraiser came to well you know appraise the house. Then the internet went out for a few hours.

And today, Thursday,

First we got up and went to a livestock auction. And then after NOT buying cows we went to Tractor Supply Company and bought chicks ( I will have pics posted later.)!!! And I also came down with a cold that is probably going to be one of the worst ones I've had.



So yeah that's my life! And because I'm sick me or the dolls won't be doing any posting for a while. So yeah!




Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I feel you! God still has you in His hands, He's with you every step of the way! You're in my prayers!<3

    ~Molly and Madison, with Josefina, Cecile and Molly-Anne: the whole gang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Madison!! I hate it when I sound like I'm complaining about my life but I HAVE to post about something!! And there aren't really any "good" things to post about right now... Maybe I will work on a surprise I have been working on for a while!!! *Laughs like crazy mad woman*

    ReplyDelete