Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A little bit of life, (#2)

Here is another Little bit of life, 



I have a favorite song of mine, and of all the lines in it, I remember these words.

May your path be the sound,
Of your feet upon the ground,
Carry ah ah ah ah on,

They are a bit of a guide to me, last night while I was coming back from the barn, I closed my eyes and tried to get to the house by using the sound of my feet hitting the gravel driveway to find my pathway home, and it worked. So if something goes wrong in your life, listen to your feet walking on the ground and carry on.



Abbie R,

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Me and mom love listening to a little bit of life, Abbie, they're so encouraging and inspirational, and overall amazing!! Thanks os much for sharing this with us.


    ~Molly and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I will try my best to post more some other time, but I think two in the past 48 hours is enough!!!

    ReplyDelete