Monday, March 25, 2013

A little bit of life,

So I have decided, to start writing, some advice/ life lesson things. So here is a lesson and piece of advice that I have learned.


"Genius is one percent, inspiration, ninety nine percent, perspiration,"
- Thomas, Alva, Edison,


Basically what Thomas Edison was saying, and what I have learned, is that being a so called "genius" isn't hard at all. Being a genius is more of a, working progress. If you work hard at what you want to be, and have inspiration to do so, you are a sort of genius. I remember these words and find that life is easier if you think of it, as a part of science.





Abbie R,


PS: I will try to write one of these every week or two.

4 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! SO inspirational, thanks so much for sharing with us!!! :D

    ~Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I know that I also look at the world through God's eyes, but I like my view of it scientifically (< is that correct) as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your view of it scientifically too! :D (yes I think it's correct, because I spelled it the same as you and there weren't any red lines underneath,)

      ~Molly ;)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, New blog post coming soon!

      Delete