Tuesday, October 23, 2012

So much to post!

Ok I have a lot to post so be prepared.



Fist off.
I have found that Sams club has a lot of AG stuff.



 I really want 18 inch Rebecca. But mini Rebecca is cute to.



Mini Caroline is not as pretty in person.


Next off I went to good will and found some AG books and I only paid a dollar for both of them.




(SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE SIDEWAYS PHOTOS!!!)
This is a really cool book!

I think this is a cool craft!


This is a really neat book. I think it was a set.



Now Here is what I did to one of my dolls...........



Felicity got a makeover!!!!!


Her hair used to be a tangled mess but with gentle brushing 
I made it look AMAZING!!!!


I even gave her a Marie-grace hair style.


Well that's all for now!

Feel free to comment and ask questions!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! It's me Annie! Felicity looks beautiful now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR? Just a little brushing and a new outfit combo can completely change a doll.

    ReplyDelete