Sunday, October 7, 2012

AG: Caroline contest!

I went to Books. A. Million and guess what they had there............... The Caroline Abbot contest! I had already entered online but I entered again. She is so pretty here are some picks.


Take a look!
She is so pretty!



The dress is gorgeous though her shoes look a 
lot like a JLY that were for sale a while ago.


I tried to capture a pic of her hair and it's as pretty as everyone says.


I really truly hope I win such a beautiful doll. 
Though any girl who wins her will be very lucky.


2 comments:

  1. They have already chosen the winner by now but they never said who it was! BTW I entered too but I didn't win. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why they didn't say who one...... Ag did the same thing with the McKenna find your strengths contest thingy!

    ReplyDelete