Friday, October 26, 2012

BC my troublesome cat.

As you know I have a cat. Her name is BC. BC stands for Barn cat my dad came up with the name. At one point of time she was living at our barn. But then she started coming up to the house more and more often. So now she lives outside our house. Since my dad is allergic to cats we can't let her in the house. We also have two dogs and the cat and the dogs don' get along well. So that's another reason why she does not live in the house. She is sweet but she is a little troublesome. And by troublesome I mean jumping into the chicken pen and getting herself stuck up trees. And doing photo shoots is extremely hard. Like when I was taking photos about my doll Felicity picking the pumpkin  she was jumping on top of me rubbing on my doll licking the camera and trying to eat the pumpkins. Though she is adorable she is also a pain.

Here are some pics.


BC was trying to bat the camera away while standing on 
the edge of my dads truck.


She was about to jump on to me so she could get down.

Feel free to comment and ask questions! Oh and BC says hi!

2 comments:

  1. hehehe SO CUTE!!!!!! I love kitties I wish I had one! I'm kind of careful around ones with BIG CLAWS though! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah BC does have claws but she is sweet and would never try to hurt anyone on purpose! But if your parents are okay with you getting a kitten then check out craigslist they have plenty of sweet little kittens and cats that need homes and most of the are being giving away for free!!!

    ReplyDelete