Friday, April 4, 2014

Puffalos and Penguin Knees!

So because I have noooo idea what to post about, today I am going to do something inspired by the Green brothers. I am going to write down every random thought that comes into my mind.




Do unicorns play the ukulele?

Lilo and Stitch!

Stitch has a Glitch!

Vanellope Von Sweets is like the best go-kart-er EVER!

Are cherries, berries or fruits?

Mangoes!

Pineapple Mango Orange Julius from Dairy Queen!

THE MALLLLLLL!!!!

Forever 21 here I come!

Perfume from Cato's Fashion.

Easter!

"Knock it off ya bloody show pony."

MY LITTLE PONY! MY LITTLE PONY!

If Shining Armor married Princess Cadence, who was a princess, who became a queen, does that make him a prince?

And if he was a prince, does that make Twilight Sparkle a princess, twice?

And is Shining Armor's name Shining Armor Sparkle?

Penguins DO have knees!!

Can I have a tiny buffalo the size of my hand that can ride on my shoulder?

And can it be puffy and soft?

Then it will be a Puffalo!

Muffin the Puffalo!

Corgis!

Dogs!

Finley!

Finn!

Fearless Finn Hofferson!

Astrid Hofferson!

Hiccup!

Toothless!

Fish? Fish. Fish! Fiiiiiiiissssshhhhhh!!!!




And there you have it, the way my mind works at night.


Abbie R,

4 comments:

  1. And the way mine works. I love Vanellope! Imagine...Rise of the Despicable Epic Incredible Brave Tangled Frozen Wreck-It Dragons in the WABAC!
    See, this is how my brain works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You like Astrid?! I do too! Though i haven't seen the movies:) we have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete