Sunday, April 13, 2014

New dress and new book

Here are some pictures of my new dress from Belk.






 I was so grateful when my grandmother bought it for me! She said it was a gift for Easter. It has an amazing feel and it fits perfectly! I was so surprised when I tried it on and it fit that well. It was an Extra Small! And I am typically a Small or Medium. 


Now don't get all upset because I'm thin and the "ideal" dress size of every woman in America. (I'm size 6 in numbers, Small in regular charts.) This dress ranges from XS to L, possibly XL!! And it flows nicely! The brand is Accidentally In Love, and again, it can be found in Belk as far as I know.



The ribbon bodice has a silky satin feel. And the chest is a ruffled and crimped fabric, same as the skirt.



The skirt is cut unevenly and trimmed with that beautiful aqua blue thread. I love this dress... :)



 And! One of many new books I have read\gotten, I suggest Beauty, by Lisa Daily. So perfect! And very truthful, well, in a magical sort of way. Bye for now,



Abbie R,

No comments:

Post a Comment