Monday, January 6, 2014

We got some snow!!

We got some snow!!!!!!!!!




 
It was a light dusting that's melting now, but it's COLD!!! It's hitting below zero sometime today or tomorrow! And right now it's only ten degrees out!!! My mother said it hasn't been this cold in twenty YEARS!! That's well before I was born!! In my lifetime of living here, we've had cold, in the teens, I think it once got down to about fourteen. but in the negatives?! WINTER!!! COLD!!! IT'S FLIPPING COLD OUTSIDE!!! We feared power loss, and I'm doing inside stuff. But it doesn't not get warmer than this!!! Enough with my love/hate relationship of the cold. January 6th 2013, the cold weather record breaker. Canada gave us this. -__- Oh well, I'm keeping warm in my house even when I'm not in front of a fire, by wearing yoga pants under my jeans, and a heat trapping camisole under my fleece pullover. There are so many references that could fit well right now, HTTYD ones obviously. Let's try some out!

"This is ----------, it snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three." Not really, but this is insane!! We've never gotten this cold!!

"A snowstorm? But it's the middle of winter! Devastating Winter isn't for another month!" WHY does this feel accurate?! Oh a snowstorm? But this is winter in ---------!! Our devastating winter isn't for another month!! The weather here is never still. It's going to be in the negatives through ten for a couple days, then by Friday it's going to be FIFTY degrees out!! Maybe we DO live in Berk. Sinkholes and mini marshes? Check, forests with random rivers? Check, weather patterns that change between spring, winter, devastating winter, fall, spring, and summer, all in the same week? Check. It went from fifty five degrees to four degrees out in twelve hours, winter is weird here. Alrighty then, Jack Frost has done us good and turned us into Berk. 


Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. Have you seen frozen? Because anytime I see snow I think of frozen. It's so good. Has anybody came up with rise of the brave tangled frozen dragons yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rise Of The Brave Frozen Tangled Dragons, or ROTBFTD, is a growing thing. No I haven't seen Frozen yet, but I hope to soon!!!

    ReplyDelete