Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Happy New Year everyone!! So much awesomeness!! I stayed up late last night to ring in the new year. (My brother and I watched Despicable Me.) Minions, LOL. It appears to be true, Isabelle is AG's GOTY 2014. I have to admit, she is pretty.




Isabelleā„¢ Doll & Paperback Book




I don't know if I'm going to interested in getting her, or not.

In other words, it's only six months and twenty days until the release of How To Train Your Dragon 2!!! Can't believe how much I have to wait for that movie, but I'm willing to!!!

Also, today is the two year anniversary of Madness and Fun!!!! I can't believe it, TWO YEARS!!!! Wait..... Two years, my blog has been around for two years, and we're expecting the SECOND How To Train Your Dragon movie. Hmmm....



HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MADNESS AND FUN!!!!!!


Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. :O We watched Despicable Me on New Year's Eve too! I can't wait for HTTYD2, I saw the first one recently and I really like it. Did you realize there's a lot of potential for a Frozen 2? I really hope they make one!
    oh, and by the way, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!!! Oh wow, Despicable Me on New Years, LOL must be a thing. Frozen 2??!!! I still need to see the first one!! :D What we need, is a Brave or Tangled sequel.

    ReplyDelete