Friday, November 15, 2013

Some of my drawings..

Yeah I'm an artist, I like to draw... Here are some (bad) pics of my better sketches, well I wouldn't say sketches, more like drawings that took over an hour and a half to finish.



Meh.


Sorry some of them our sideways,

I adore this one.. 


First dragon I ever drew.. I'm proud of it. :D

This one took over an hour and a half, every inch of it is covered in fine little scales, and the basic shape of it was challenging.

I don't know how, but this picture amuses me. It took me about an hour an fifteen minutes to sketch. But this pic doesn't do it justice. I am proud to say that after the amount of time I slaved over that hair, I like the results. Does that hair remind you of someone?


Well, maybe when I have some more pictures I'll post them.


Abbie R,





5 comments:

  1. Hi, just found this thing! whoo-hooo!
    - Anonymuos A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I just realized that the hair looks like Hiccup's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, that was me, I was on my backup account.

      Delete
  3. Okay Sparkie!

    Hiccup's hair it is indeed!

    ReplyDelete