Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CHRISTMAS!!!

On Halloween, the clock will strike midnight, then BAM! Christmas carols everywhere. That's almost the truth. :} I, have been in the Christmas spirit for a while now. I have been humming Jingle Bells and singing Angels We Have Heard on High, for FOREVER. And this year will be one to remember. I say that every year.. :p But today I did my first official Christmas-y thing, My dolls Christmas photo!!!! Sadly, the Lewis is Charlie, Charlie is Lewis situation left me with just saying that Charlie is back in college and won't be with us for the holiday season. But, onto the picture,




Cute right? This is the first year I have had enough clothing for all my dolls. I actually have extra, so if a new doll joins the family around my birthday, then we'll have some Christmas clothing. ;) 


Abbie R,



No comments:

Post a Comment