Sunday, May 26, 2013

Memorial Day Surprise!!

Hope your enjoying Memorial Day, I know I am!! So, to make a little celebration, I'm doing a
Ten Things about, YOU! I will ask ten questions, my answers will be there, but you can copy, paste, and answer them to by commenting below! Here we go,


1.Favorite Movie?   Brave,

2.Favorite Band? One Direction!

3.Favorite Book? Hmm..... The Gentleman Outlaw and Me,

4.Favorite Song? I Would, by, One Direction,

5.Favorite Color? Blue or lavender, or both mixed together,

6.Favorite Animal? ...... Hmm..... Tiger,

7.Favorite Food? Watermelon, (Well, in the Summer,)

8.Favorite Soda? Cherry Cola,

9.Favorite Holiday? Either Christmas or 4th of July,

10.Favorite AG doll? Either Saige or Nellie,






Abbie R,

2 comments:

  1. 1.Favorite Movie? Molly, An American Girl on the Home front, and McKenna shoots for the Stars. :)

    2.Favorite Band? JESUS CULTURE!!!!

    3.Favorite Book? WHAT? My meet book, of course!

    4.Favorite Song? Jesus Freak by TobyMac.

    5.Favorite Color? Red, green and blue :)

    6.Favorite Animal? DOGS!!!

    7.Favorite Food? PIZZA!

    8.Favorite Soda? I, usually don't drink soda, but when I do I really like Sierra Mist.

    9.Favorite Holiday? FOURTH OF JULY!

    10.Favorite AG doll? ME, OF COURSE!!

    ~Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1: The Hunger Games
    2: Casting Crowns
    3: Finally, Wendy Mass
    4: My Immortal
    5: PURPLE!!!
    6: DEFINITELY DOGS!!!!!!!!!
    7: BLACK BEAN SOUP AND TACOS!
    8: Fanta (Orange)
    9: Christmas<3
    10: SAIGE! SAIGE! SAIGE! SAIGE,! SAIGE!SAIGE!ycjfgdjhgch saigejghvjjbbbjjvjSaigeeeerhvbSAIGE!

    ReplyDelete