Thursday, May 16, 2013

A review on a movie,

Here's your promised review, on, The Avengers, yeah it's a rated PG 13 movie that most kids people my age aren't allowed to watch, but I am, and I wanted to review it,



The personalities of them are unique, which I like. While there is some bad language in it, it isn't like overly filled with it. This movie is to rock-in awesome to explain, so I'm just going to give it an A (No + do to the bad language)


Funny Scenes,


Thor: Loki is my brother and I will not let you harm him! 

Black Widow: He killed eighty people in two days,

Thor: He's adopted,






*Thor stole Loki and took him to a cliff on a mountain*

Thor: Brother, I want you to listen, and listen well,

*Iron Man swoops down and grabs Thor, Speeds off towards woods*

Loki: I'm listening,




There are a lot more, but I'm not going to post them, :p :)



But here is one scene that I found nice, in a, I'm about to jump out of a plane to stop a fight, sorta way.



Black Widow: Be careful, this guy is like a Norse myth, he's practically a God!

Captain America: I'm pretty sure God doesn't dress like that,







Hope you enjoyed this review,



(A still very tired) Abbie R,








No comments:

Post a Comment