Thursday, December 18, 2014

Christmas Traditions

I'm sure your family has Christmas traditions, mine does of course. But sometimes, creating a new tradition is exciting. I'm currently going to start one after Christmas, I would earlier, but I can't. the tradition I'm going to start, is that I'm going to make a rag doll or two, and every Christmas I make them a new dress! (Just like Josefina's mother did in the books!) I will give the doll to my children and continue making dresses for them, in hopes they pass on the tradition.



If you want you could do this to, basic sewing skills is all it requires, you could even hand sew it! A basic piece for the doll itself, some yarn for hair, a button or maybe some stitching for eyes, a painted mouth maybe a nose, add a dress and bam! An adorable doll!



You can make one and start the same tradition as I am for fun!


Abbie R,

1 comment:

  1. Traditions are wonderful ways to keep in touch with our past and future generations! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete