Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Isabella and Amanda!



I wish so bad that it would stop raining!

Isabella!!

I: Amanda is that you!
A: Yup it's me!
I: That's great!

I: Everyone knows I am Isabella but this is my fraternal twin Amanda!
A: We look really different she's a brunette and I'm blonde but we are actually really alike!
I: We may just look like normal fashionistas, but were actually the actresses for the new show 'Isabelle and Annabelle, fraternal twins'! 


Me: And now.......... The first episode!


Isabelle and Annabelle fraternal twins S1 Ep1 
A: Hey Izz whats up?
I: Not much, I'm just getting ready for my date with Eric tonight....
A: I still can't believe you scored a date with him!
All of the sudden they heard a loud bang the next thing they knew...


Blackness........


When they woke up they found themselves tied to some rails one story above the ground.
A: Where are we?
I: I'm not sure.... 
Isabelle started turning onto her side.
A: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!
I: Shush I'm trying to get us out of here!
A: Okay........

Isabelle managed to turn herself onto her side.
She then managed to wiggle free.

After a while she flipped herself up and wrapped her legs around the beam.
Annabelle copied her and went into the same position.
She rocked back and forth until she let go and flipped herself to the other beam.

She wiggled herself into a new position.

She climbed through one of the bars and hopped down.
Annabelle copied her and they made it down.

They sat between to bars and listened closely.
1. They are gone boss!
2. Go find her. I couldn't care less for the blonde but the brunette interests me.
1. Okay....
2. Tip the girl you were looking for was wearing a blue floral dress.
A: Switch outfits with me!
I: Good thinking!

They slipped out a door and into another room.
Annabelle found some soft fluffy things for Isabelle.
I: That dress looks a lot better on you Ann!
A: Thanks!
They listened once more.
1. Can't find em boss! 
2. All right gals lets get out of NYC and back to San fran!

Isabelle and Annabelle looked at each other they knew they had to find these people.


To be continued....



Hope you liked it!


9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! It's amazing! I can not wait for the next part!!!! :):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!!!!!!!!!! I will make it when I have time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying for the next part! LOL! This is SO addicting I read it over and over again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post something else today but then in a few days I will post the next episode!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!!! :)

    ~Excited person named Molly..........

    ReplyDelete