Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Contest

I am having a contest!!!!! Below is a picture of something in one of the AG doll bedrooms. If you can guess which room were in you could win an exclusive Christmas photo!!!! You have until the 30th to enter the winner will be chosen on the 31st.  Here's how to enter

1. You will need a parents permission because to claim the prize you have to give me your e-mail address.
2. Comment below stating your name, if you have permission, And which doll room you think were in.
3. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And now are photo................





I hope to have a lot of people enter my contest!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm..... I'm Madison, with my doll Molly...and hmm............... I think that is in the living room!!!!!!!

    If I win, here is my dad's e-mail: rl@lorfing.com he will show me the e-mail form you if I win :)

    ~Madi and Molly

    ReplyDelete