Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A little history

Hey I'm back and feeling great so I thought I would post something. Well I thought about and I realized I have never told you the story of how I got my dolls. So here it goes........



 Elizabeth was a Christmas present from the year 2008.
I loved her from the start although I had wanted Kirsten
I fell in love with little Lizzy.


 I got Felicity as a birthday present in the year 2010.
I had heard about her retiring and decided I would get her. 
So I started looking on e-bay until I found her. Mom won the bid
so about two weeks later on my birthday I got Felicity.
She is actually PC so I did get a great deal when I got her.


This is Kit my newest doll. I got her for Christmas in 2011.
I had really wanted her so on Christmas morning there she was.
I quickly fell in love with her deep blue eyes and freckles. 


That is all my dolls! But my b-day is coming up and I expect a new doll! 







4 comments:

  1. Cool! I wish I had more dolls! I have one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO CUTE! Your dolls are os sweet!

    Oh and how old R U?

    ~Molly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to say how old I am..... But yeah I have three AG dolls and two mini's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shouldn't have posted this..... I just got Rebecca now.......

    ReplyDelete