Tuesday, February 5, 2013

American Girl Doll Clothes

I found this great website, while searching around on a favorite blog of mine. It's called American Girl Doll Clothes,  and right now they are having a limited time offer where if you post about their website on your blog, they will give you a dress for 18 inch dolls totally and completely FREE!!!!!! And even if you miss out on the offer I wouldn't worry because the prices are AWESOME to!!!! Here is a link to their website,

 Click me I am a link!

and here is is a link to the special offer,

Click me I am another link! 

Well that's all for now but I really suggest visiting this website and using their special offer!


Abbie R,

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!! Maybe we'll be able to buy some clothes form them!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should all of their clothes seem to be less then 10$ and FREE shipping!!!!!

      Delete