Friday, January 11, 2013

Isabelle and Annabelle

Next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Isabelle and Annabelle fraternal twins S 1 EP 3
Isabelle sat quietly on the seat in her NYC pen house.
So much had happened! First Isabelle and Eric managed to somehow get the same flight home so they made up and Eric asked her to a fun dance/ball back in NYC that was taking place tomorrow.
Special agents had found Annabelle and she was going to be home any minute now.

She stood up, she heard someone opening the door.
Annabelle walked in!
I: Annabelle!!!!!

Ann ran forward and gave Isabelle a huge hug.

They sat down and Isabelle told Annabelle everything that had happened and that she was invited to the dance as well!
A: Wow!!!!


The next day they got ready for the dance.

Annabelle came out looking her best in a sequin covered red velvet dress.


They waited around until Eric arrived to pick them up.

At the winter themed ball they danced for forever until Isabelle and Annabelle got tired so they went to the side lines and watched the fun. Until Eric came up behind Isabelle and stood there hovering above her.

A: I'm going to go dance!
I: Okay!

E: I need to talk to you Iss....
I: About what?
E: Just come with me.
I: Okay... I....

E: I. Um. Well. You see. Will. Uh. 
I: What is it Eric? 
Isabelle said looking slightly confused?
E: Isabelle will you marry me?
Isabelle just sat there shocked Eric has always been more of a friend to her then a let's get married and spend the rest of our lives together type of person!

Isabelle sat there and ran her fingers through her hair like she always did when she had a hard decision to make.
I: Well...... I....... Yes!!!!!

She reached over and hugged Eric. But they didn't have much time it was either now or never do to Eric's job. 

It was late when they got home but they sat down on the sofa. 
Isabelle told Annabelle everything and about how they only two weeks til they HAD to get married.


To be continued....


Forever and always,
Abbie R

















5 comments: