Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Interview!

I have been given the honor to interview my friend Marah!




1. So do you like your business? Yes I love my business!

2. What is your favorite type of earring to make? My favorite earrings to make are fancy ones.

3. If you were to start a blog of your own what would it be about? If I started a blog it would be about fashion, clothes, my business ,and my day to day life plus maybe a few crafts or tips.

4. What is you favorite thing about AG? My favorite thing about AG is the cute clothes and the adorable tiny accessories. 

5. Out of all the historical AG dolls which is your favorite? My favorite historical AG doll is probably Kit and/or Samantha.

And now Marah will interview me




What is your favorite color? It's between blue and lavender.


Do you like shopping and clothes as much as I do? Of course! Except for when mom is shopping for clothes to that makes it extremely boring.


What are some of your favorite foods? Hmm.... Ice cream, Mashed potatoes, Ribs, Chili dogs, Stuffing ( Don't ask me why. ), And fried squash!


What foods do you hate? Mushrooms, Stir fry, Raisins, And oat meal cream pies.


Do you have a bed time?  Yes!!!!! 




Feel free to comment and ask questions!












No comments:

Post a Comment