Thursday, April 11, 2013

Editing editing editing,

Finally, a REAL blog post! So if you read The Dolls blog, then you know that I had an outdoor photo shoot with Elizabeth, Felicity, and Rebecca, I decided to take some of my favorite pics and edit them a bit, using a free website called; Ribbet, I also used some older photo's,

So here are my favorite pictures that I edited,


Before,


After, I added a True Vintage look, with her name; Elizabeth Carter in dark green.




Before,


After, I used a Vignette with I think black and white. Very pretty,




Before,


After, this one was a bit messed up, I was in a rush and forgot to erase the green of the grass. 



Before,


After, For this one I used a Moroccan sun, with a slight Vignette,  and Desert Heat, 




Before,


After, Uh, I hate to admit that I FORGOT what I used on this!! Moving on,









These were my favorites, and you will be seeing more edits from now on!





Abbie R,











3 comments: